360 is an innovative, collaborative effort between education and industry to recruit, educate, and train workers for dynamic careers in advanced manufacturing.
With our partners, 360 works closely with industry to meet the dynamic, evolving needs of the region’s manufacturing employers.
360 offers a variety of resources and programs to reach middle school and high school students, parents and other influencers to build the next generation of manufacturers by
- Leading Dream It. Do It. Minnesota
- Coordinating the Statewide Tour of Manufacturing
- Supporting robotics competitions in Minnesota
- Funding STEM youth outreach events
- Managing 360 eTECH, an online and hands-on education through our consortium
360 also provides college students, and incumbent employees to meet industry’s needs. 360 helps industry gain qualified employees by:
- Working closely with industry to develop curriculum that meets their needs
- Developing learning modules focused on professional skills
- Supporting project-based learning through robotics
- Funding program improvement at colleges
- Leading the adoption of new educational models
How 360 works
360 is a consortium of 15 institutions led by Bemidji State University and includes 14 technical and community colleges. The center is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system and received a National Science Foundation grant in 2012 to become an Advanced Technological Education Regional Center.
360 works closely with our college partners along with other educators, industry, and other stakeholders to develop and execute our strategies and programs.
Learn more and get involved
360 welcomes your help to achieve our goal of meeting the talent needs of modern manufacturing. Learn more about our programs, and let us know how you would like to help.